Most of the Toxin Rid reviews you’ll read will tell you that it’s an incredibly powerful detox pill that has no equals.
What’s the truth here? Does Toxin Rid work, or is it all hype?
What I’m going to do is tell you about my personal experiences with it. I’ve done natural detoxification before, and I’ve used Toxin Rid before a crucial drug test about a year ago as well. I’ve also used detox drinks to pass basic pre-employment tests, and I’ve been researching in this area for the purposes of writing on this topic to help others for several years now.
So hopefully, I’ll be able to give you enough good quality information to make your own decision on whether Toxin Rid will work for you.
What Toxin Rid Is
Toxin Rid is a detox pill. What that means is that you take the pills every day and they speed up toxins exiting the body. Detox pills do this through the ingredients in the pill that can have the following effects:
- They contain ingredients that are diuretics (make you urinate more)
- Detox pills contain fiber and ingredients that draw toxins into your stools
- Detox pills contain ingredients that can help with liver and kidney function
- Good quality detox pills contain ingredients that help to remove toxins from your blood faster
Toxin Rid comes in course lengths from a single day, all the way through to 10 days in duration. If you want to add additional days, you can even do that in the shopping cart to increase the length of the course for as long as you want.
For me though, any course of fewer than five days isn’t a proper full detox. That’s more for helping you to get rid of as many toxins as possible for using a detox drink on the day of your test to mask the rest.
So the Toxin Rid 5 Day detox is the minimum I would recommend, and in rare instances, you might actually need a longer course than the Toxin Rid 10 day detox.
All Detox Pills Are Not Created Equal
But why is Toxin Rid so good compared to other detox pills out there, and why are they always so highly recommended in Toxin Rid reviews? It’s down to the quality of the ingredients, it’s simple as that. They are more potent than other detox pills out there.
You see, the problem is that most detox pills aren’t designed for emergency drug detoxing. They are more designed to gently help eliminate more toxins and you can naturally as part of an ongoing natural detox, or to kickstart you into a healthier lifestyle. So all those detox kits you’ll see out there on sites like GNC and Walmart, they are all crap. They simply don’t have the power in them to push out enough additional toxins in the time you need.
That’s why Toxin Rid costs such a premium. It’s why the Toxin Rid 10 day detox is $189.95, compared to about 60 bucks for your everyday standard non-specialist detox kit.
How To Do A Natural Detox
At the heart of using Toxin Rid is a natural detox. If you don’t do a natural detox, then the Toxin Rid course will fail. These are the things you need to do every day:
- You must exercise and sweat to speed up your metabolism
- You must drink plenty of water
- You must go to the toilet as often as possible
- You must sleep at least eight hours a night to get the rest your body needs
- The food and drink you eat must be simple and wholesome, cut out the rubbish
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco, anything heavy should be abstained from
Now that is not easy to achieve every day. If you do every day though, then an average user can usually be clean in 1-2 weeks, often less than a week though, depending on who they are, what they take, the frequency, the dose, but there are so many variables.
Which Toxin Rid Course Length Do I Need?
Toxin Rid comes in course lengths from a single day, all the way through to 10 days. The course length you need will depend on the number of toxins you are trying to get rid of. It’s really tough to quantify that for you because so many things feed into it:
- How recently you took drugs
- How frequently you take them
- The doses you take
- The quality of the drugs you are taking
- How well your body processes drugs
- Your metabolism
- Even your mental health and diet can slow things down
On top of all that, it depends what sort of drug you’ve taken. An occasional cocaine user can be clean of toxins in about three days. But a chronic weed smoker could take well over a month.
Even for an average user, a couple of times a week, every week, say at the weekend, big doses, getting out of it, you could actually never show clean on a drug test.
My advice is always the same. If you’ve got the time do the full Toxin Rid 10 day detox. If you haven’t, do the seven days, and if you’re really struggling for a time before your drug test, do the Toxin Rid 5 Day detox. Anything less than five days is never going to get you clean though unless you’re a very light drug user.
Toxin Rid Review: Instructions
Toxin Rid instructions are not complicated, that’s the great bit. It’s the actual natural detox that is such hard work. Here are the instructions for using Toxin Rid:
- Every morning of the course, for the first five hours you are awake, take three pills per hour. Drink 8 fluid ounces of water each time.
- Make sure you exercise each day, preferably in the morning when you will push more toxins out of your body because your metabolism is faster. Also, continue to drink plenty of water throughout the day and follow the natural detox.
- On the last day of the detox, a couple of hours after the last pills, drink the detox liquid. Mix it up with juice or water, and drink it quickly. Then urinate several times, and this will help to push out the last the toxins.
- As an insurance policy, an extra step on the morning of your drug test is to drink the dietary fiber. I’ll be honest, if you’re not a weed smoker then this step isn’t necessary. Weed metabolites can be drawn out through the bowels, unlike most other types of drug toxins. So by drinking the dietary fiber, and then plenty of water, it will draw more toxins, your bowel, binding to bile that is created by fiber and fat, taking them away from your bladder.
Make Sure You Monitor Your Progress
A golden tip for me is always to monitor your progress using home drug test kits. If you don’t, how do you know you’re clean? You could be clean after seven days, and you can then ease off on the full natural detox, rather than continuing to do hard work you don’t need to do. I’m telling you natural detoxification is tough, and you don’t want to do it for longer than necessary.
But more than that, you need to monitor your progress on the day of your drug test. If you’re not clean, you’re going to need a plan B…
Have a “Plan B” Just In Case
Plan B is to have a high-quality detox drink to hand just in case you don’t pass a home drug test kit a couple of hours before your test.
If you have had long enough to fully detox this is possible, and if you’re really chronic weed smoker this is possible because metabolites can detach and appear in urine for literally weeks after your last joint in extreme circumstances.
So it’s good to have an alternative backup plan. If you do test positive, drink the detox drink (Rescue Cleanse, Mega Clean, or Ultra Eliminex are the top choices). It will flush out the toxins in your bladder, but the drink will keep the balance of your urine natural, and because you’ve already done the hard work with Toxin Rid, they will hardly be any toxins for it to mask, so you then guaranteed to pass.
Where To Buy Toxin Rid 10 Day Detox
So the conclusion of this review is that those Toxin Rid reviews out there saying it’s the strongest detox pill that really works are correct. But you have to work hard, you have to really exercise and sweat, push those toxins out of your body using great diet and exercise, and plenty of water alongside the pills.
You can only buy Toxin Rid from Test Clear. As I said, the Toxin Rid 10 day detox costs $189.95, while the other popular choice, the Toxin Rid 5 Day detox kit costs $109.95.
I really advise that if you’re spending that much money that you take the detox seriously, and make sure you buy a handful of home drug test kits, and a bottle of high-quality detox drink just in case.