If you’re looking to pass a drug test then there’s nothing better to do it with then synthetic urine, if you know that you would fail because of drug metabolites in your body. But to do it you need the best fake urine, and in these three detailed synthetic urine reviews you’re going to find out which is the best.
But far more than that, you can consider this a complete guide to using the best synthetic urine to pass a drug test. You’ll learn everything you need to know around complexity, trusted brands, and the synthetic urine to avoid.
You’ll also get detailed instructions on how to use fake urine successfully based on my own experience, and how to avoid the biggest trap that people fall into when submitting a fake sample.
When Can You Use Fake Urine For A Drug Test?
There are two types of drug test: supervised and unsupervised.
Almost universally, unless you’re facing the courts or law enforcement or something complex, then you will face an unsupervised drug test. That’s basically where you are in a separate room when you submit the sample, or at the very least behind a proper screen. They can’t observe you, it’s illegal.
But whatever type of test you are facing, you have the following options to realistically pass as a drug user:
- You can do a natural detox. Even heavy drug user should be clean and a couple of weeks. For a heavy weed smoker that could be longer though, with some people taking as long as a month to get clean. But you can half that time at least by using high-quality detox pills. She could be clean in a week or less, or just over a week for a weed smoker. But it’s hard work and it might take longer than you think.
- You can mask the toxins for a few hours using a detox drink. You drink the drink, and it flushes out your system. It also replaces the urine with fresh urine that’s naturally balanced. But after a few hours, toxins moving out of your body through your kidneys start to appear in your urine again. For heavy drug users you could only get two or three hours clean before you start running a high risk of getting caught.
- That leaves the third strategy of fake urine. If you can get fake urine that is complex in formula, and that looks like human urine, then you stand a great chance of passing. There’s no risk from stray toxins, because the sample hasn’t come from your body. The only problems come with not knowing all of the details of using fake urine for drug test success, and getting caught out. But what I’m now about to tell you will mean you won’t be caught out.
How Complex Is Fake Urine In Formula?
If you want to pass a drug test using synthetic urine then it has to be good quality. It has to pass potentially a high level of scrutiny.
Now don’t get me wrong, for a basic pre-employment drug test, one of those five panel ones, you’re not going to face a lot of scrutiny. They cost less than $100 for the company commissioning them, and the drug testing company are not going to be looking at them in that much detail for that low payment.
However, you could get a lab technician who spots something, is more rigorous, or you could suddenly face a higher level of drug test then you realize, where scrutiny and validity checks are more intense.
To tick all the boxes, to make 100% sure that your sample is going to do all that for you, it has to have the following characteristics:
- The fake urine must have a complex formula
- It must contain your urea and uric acid
- The fake urine must contain creatinine (don’t get confused between that and creatine)
- Must be balanced for pH
- Must fall within the correct specific gravity range
- Should at least look like human urine
- Preferably should froth and even smell like urine
So as you can see, that’s quite a list. Unfortunately, most fake urine doesn’t get anywhere near ticking all those boxes.
However, the best synthetic urine out there can get quite close to all of that, but you really have to know the brands to make the right buying decision.
Don’t Use Synthetic Urine That Contains Biocide
I could have just dumped this into the last section on the characteristics of the best fake urine, but I decided this is so important to understand that it deserved its own section.
Biocide is a preservative found in many household items, and a lot of beauty products. It extends the shelf life considerably.
It’s so common that a lot of fake urine products also use it to extend the shelf life for as long as possible. The problem is that this creates a footprint. A footprint is something that helps people to spot a group of seemingly unrelated things, basically a common trait.
It’s rumored a couple of years ago that the big testing labs realized the biocide thing and started testing for its presence, and instantly started ruling out huge swathes of submitted fake samples. A spike in people moaning about fake urine around that time seems to suggest is true.
So on top of all the other characteristics fake urine has to fulfil, it also can’t contain biocide, which really narrows the field down to a very few brands of urine with high pedigree.
How To Use Fake Urine For A Drug Test
Let’s continue this guide to using fake urine for drug test success by telling you exactly how to use it. By necessity these instructions are little generic because there are a couple of ways of preparing and submitting the sample.
As you know, you’re not going to be watched, this is not supervised drug test. You won’t be observed in the room, and you will not be searched before you submit the sample. That gives you a ton of leeway to get the job done.
- After getting the best synthetic urine possible, you’re basically going to be confronted with two ways of maintaining the sample within the correct temperature range. Firstly, with a heatpad, or secondly with heat activator powder.
If it’s a heatpad, activate it now before you heat the sample up. If it’s heat activator powder, you don’t have to do anything.
- The second step is to warm the sample up. You’ll need a microwave to do this. Do in short bursts until you get a reading on the temperature strip. The magic temperature range is between 90°F 100°F, that’s legally what temperature the sample has to be to be accepted within.
Keep doing in short bursts to make sure you don’t go over 100°F, otherwise you won’t get a reading and you could overheat it. Then attach the heatpad to the sample securely. Again, if you’ve got heat activator powder to use you don’t do anything right now.
- You then tuck the sample inside two pairs of underpants. This keeps it discreetly hidden, and it keeps the sample close to your skin where it will stay relatively warm. Then put on some baggy clothes to disguise the lump, do this if you are male or female.
- Then you go and submit your sample. Outside the building, before you go in, discreetly check the temperature. If you’re using a heatpad and its failing, you’ll need a heat source to warm it up. Water is perfect of its hot, or if it’s winter put it on a radiator in a bar or something, or if it’s hot, put it on a car bonnet for a couple of minutes. Anything to warm it up.
- If you’re using heat activator powder, then this is when you actually use it. Before you go in, tap in about one quarter of the powder, agitate it gently, and watch the temperature rise of about one minute. If it doesn’t heat up to as close to 100°F as possible without going over, tap in a bit more until it does. That will then give you about 20 minutes to submit the sample. Heat activator powder is far simpler and more reliable than a heatpad.
Watch Out For Poor Quality Synthetic Urine Products
Before I go on to tell you about my own experiences using fake urine for a drug test, and doing three detailed synthetic urine reviews of the best brands out there that don’t contain biocide, I want to warn you about poor-quality fake urine.
Don’t search for “where to buy synthetic urine near me”, because you won’t find any of the top brands that don’t contain biocide locally, they are only available on line most of the time. There is one exception to that though, which I’ll talk about when you get to the review of that synthetic urine.
But there are some fake urine brands out there which you should just steer clear of:
- Magnum synthetic urine
- Agent X Fake Urine
- U Pass
I’m pretty sure all of these contain biocide. If they don’t, the formulas are rarely if ever updated any more.
Worse than that, they are not complex formulas. Some of them don’t even contain urea, uric acid, basically there’s something missing. A couple of them don’t even really look like urine at all.
If you’re searching for where to buy synthetic urine near you, they are the brands you’re going to find in local smoke shops and independent stores. You really need to steer clear of them.
How I Passed A Drug Test Using Fake Pee
When I passed a drug test using fake urine last year, I used the number one choice from the synthetic urine reviews I’m now about to give you.
I looked into things in detail for about three weeks. I read about everything that you have now read about. I researched the ingredients, and I talked to people online. I even contacted a couple of urine companies to find out if ingredients were in their product.
I passed my drug test. It was really easy. It was a basic pre-employment one for a retail job. No biggie and really simple. Nobody was even in the room with me, so I was able to check the temperature literally before I poured the sample into the container.
If you can get over that hurdle of smuggling in the urine (remembering you won’t get searched), then synthetic urine is definitely the best way to pass a drug test.
The Best Synthetic Urine Brands
Let’s finish here now with three synthetic urine reviews. These are the top three brands of fake urine for a drug test, and they are in order of quality and preference based on everything I’ve just told you.
1. Sub Solution
Number one on almost any list has to be Sub Solution. It’s made by a company called Clear Choice who also make Rescue Cleanse, one of the most potent and trustworthy detox drinks.
Sub Solution is one of those complex formulas on the market, with 14 chemicals found in human urine. Everything I’ve talked about is in there.
This stuff is perfectly balanced. But more than that, it looks, smells, and froths like real urine. I’m telling you that you wouldn’t be able to tell apart from a real sample visually.
Also, you get heat activator powder with it rather than a heatpad. I’ve already talked through the problems of using a heatpad, and heat activator powder gets around all of that. It’s just far easier to use, and you don’t have to mess around trying to transport the sample within the correct temperature range. It takes literally seconds to raise the temperature, and because it’s an unsupervised drug test in an emergency you could even tap in a little more in while you are submitting a sample.
On the downside, Sub Solution is a powder, not a premixed liquid. So you will need to use filtered water (for crying out loud don’t use tap water because it contains minerals not found in urine, because they would have been processed and filtered by your kidneys), and a few minutes to hydrate the powder.
But apart from that, Sub Solution is awesome. It does cost $80, which is expensive. That’s almost twice the price of most other brands, but you are getting far more reassurance. You’re paying for the power of the formula, the way it looks, and that incredible heat activator powder.
2. Quick Fix
Next on the list is Quick Fix. Now I have to say that Quick Fix, and the third choice of my synthetic urine reviews, are a complete league down from Sub Solution.
This is like the English soccer Premier league going down to league one. If you’re American, it’s like the NFL and then dropping down to the college leagues.
But it’s still good enough, just. Especially those basic pre-employment drug tests. If you don’t care about the drug test too much, if you know it’s basic, or you can’t afford Sub Solution, then Quick Fix is a great choice.
It costs just $40, and that’s for the large size. The 2 fluid ounce size is only $30, but I’d always advise you get the larger size because a few labs now ask for a 3 fluid ounces sample deliberately to rule out those fakes that only supply 2 ounces of urine.
It’s premixed, which is brilliant. It uses a heatpad, which isn’t so brilliant. But it’s a decent heatpad, and as long as you do everything I told you in this guide then you should be fine unless it totally fails.
The formula isn’t that complex. It contains urea, uric acid, and creatinine. It also looks like urine, but under close scrutiny wouldn’t fool anyone for long. However, it’s got a high pass rate and I know someone who passed a drug test using it, so it is good enough to pass visually and chemically.
It’s the brand which is also available locally. So earlier when I said about don’t bother to search for where to buy synthetic urine near me, this is the exception. If you can get Quick Fix locally, and you don’t have time to get Sub Solution posted to, then go for it. Just remember it’s basic in formula, and when you buy make sure it’s in date and stored well.
3. Monkey Whizz
The last of my synthetic urine reviews is for a brand called Monkey Whizz. Yes, it’s a stupid name, but it’s a serious urine. In fact the company who make it a call Serious Monkey Bizness.
The confusion with this company is that Monkey Whizz is not actually the name of the product you’re really going to use. Monkey Whizz is an incognito belt where you dispense the urine through a tube and tap. But as you’re going to use it for unsupervised drug testing, I just don’t see the point in paying more money for more complexity. More complexity means more things to go wrong.
Monkey Flask is the basic product that is very similar to Quick Fix. You get premixed urine and a heatpad. That’s it.
The complexity is about the same as Quick Fix. Some people say it’s more straw-like in color, others say it’s less convincing than Quick Fix. But for me, if I had to choose between Quick Fix and Monkey Whizz I’d probably go for Quick Fix, but you stand probably around the same 95% chance of passing using either of them.